Follow

floral dress


Απόκτησε το διαχρονικό αυτό φλοραλ φόρεμα μόνο με 10 ευρώ!

Floral patterns are timeless. What I love about this ROMWE dress is that it's so chic, feminine and it highlights a woman's best feature: her waist of course! It's perfect for a night out or a cocktail party, as well as a dinner date. Pair it with cute accessories, but don't over do it, because the dress already has a lot of details. A ponytail or a bun would be perfect to complete your look, as well as some red lipstick to match the floral pattern. Pair the dress with your favorite medium heeled pumps, to show off your girly and playful side.
Get the dress for only 10 euros HERE


dress: ROMWE
heels: NewLook





Photos by Petros Makris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.