Follow

Grey

 I love lace details on garments! They can make any kind of shirt or dress look unique. Also, autumn is here and grey fits perfectly for the season. If your dress is simple, pair it with knee-high boots and a lot of jewelry! With a messy bun you can never go wrong :) You can find Coco's Liberty jewels at the stores:
Wolf and Badger (London), Artsetters (NYC), Not Just A Label (NYC)
Don't forget to visit:https://www.wolfandbadger.com/designers/cocos-liberty/

Λατρεύω τις λεπτομέρειες από δαντέλα σε ρούχα! Μπορούν να αναδείξουν οποιαδήποτε απλή μπλούζα ή φόρεμα. Επίσης, το γκρι χρώμα ταιριάζει απόλυτα στο φθινόπωρο. Αν το φόρεμά σου είναι απλό συνδύασέ το με ψηλές μπότες και αρκετά κοσμήματα! Τα μαλλιά σου κάντα κότσο και είσαι έτοιμη!

Dress & Sunnies: Regalis Collection
Rings (right hand): Regalis Collection
Earrings: Coco's Liberty
Crown rings: Coco's Liberty
Handbag: Fornarina
Boots: Urbanog





Photos by: Viktoras Panopoulos


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.