Follow

Into The Wild

The best way to bring your wild side to the beach is animal print bikinis! The leopard print is a personal favorite. You can either wear it as a set or you can mix it up with a monochrome bottom. Don't forget to wear your cover up. An over-sized sleeveless bright (or white) colored shirt is the perfect choice for you to be comfortable and fashionable at the same time.

Ο καλύτερος τρόπος να αναδείξεις την πιο τολμηρή πλευρά σου στην παραλία είναι τα μπικίνι με animal print! Προσωπικά, αγαπημένο είναι το λεοπάρ print. Μπορείς είτε να το φορέσεις ως σετ (λεοπάρ πανω/κάτω) είτε να το συνδιάσεις με ένα μονόχρωμο κομμάτι. Μην παραλείψεις να φορέσεις κάτι από πάνω. Ένα φαρδύ φανελάκι σε ανοιχτό (ή άσπρο) χρώμα είναι ότι πρέπει για να είσαι άνετη και μες τη μόδα.

Bikini top: Victoria's Secret
Bikini bottom: Calzedonia
Sleeveless shirt: Bit of Salt 









Photos by: Anthony Tsigonias

location: Golden Beach, Paros



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.